Remote + Virtual working - Implications for the Digital workforce
11:30 - 12:30
Workforce and organisations are changing and adapting to the use and leverage of technology. Remote, Virtual working, Co-located and Distributed Companies are all creating new organisational challenges. Social demands and work-life balance mean the ‘workforce landscape’ is agile in all aspects from recruitment, day to day working and delivery of projects and business formulation. This session will help you understand and think about you, your team, your future and your business.
- Managing communications and interactions - the challenges and opportunities
- Outcome V task-orientated work - Setting expectations and managing progress
- Outsourcing - how and will it work for you
- Is your business and delivery model right for the future or do your assumptions need to be challenged?
- Technology that can be used to assist with the delivery, ownership and communication opportunities
Keep in touch with us on social media
Keep up to digital speed with Team Hallam's weekly newsletter