We’re back, and better than ever before
With three theatres instead of two this year, and one-to-one clinics covering all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO, CRO, UX, PPC, content marketing and social media, you really can’t miss it.
We’re welcoming over 700 delegates, and already have confirmed 26 incredible speakers from a variety of renowned brands, with expertise across a range of marketing specialisms – there will be insights for every kind of marketer.
With more to be announced, here’s a look at our line-up so far:
- Barry Adams from Polemic Digital
- Crystal J Carter, Head of SEO Communications at Wix
- Sarah Fleming, Founder & Director of First Create
- Joe Glover, Co-founder of The Marketing Meetup
- Adam Hetherington, Senior Agency Manager & Measurement Specialist at Google
- Ahmed Khalifa, Digital Marketing Lead and Podcast Host at Hear Me Out [CC]
- Peter Laflin, Head of Insight & Performance at Morrisons
- Chima Mmeje, Freelance SEO Content Strategist
- Daniel Morehead, SEO Manager at Channel 4
- Azeem Ahmad – Digital Marketing Lead & Podcast Host, ASSA ABLOY Group
- Wensy A. – Senior Creative Strategy Consultant, LinkedIn
- Mel Barfield – Creative Copywriter
- Jack Brown – Head of Paid Media, Hallam
- Sean Butcher – People Development & Culture Consultant, Reflect Consultancy
- Sara Galbiati – Organic Strategy Lead, Hallam
- Simran Harichand – Paid Media Specialist, Hallam
- Kier Humphreys – Sales Director, Hallam
- Leala Jackson – Creative Director, CNS Media Ltd
- Ryan Jones – Marketing Manager, SEOTesting
- Julie Reid – Strategy Director, Hallam
- Joy Talbot – Principal Economist, magic numbers
- Julio Taylor – CEO, Hallam
- Hal Webb – Econometrician, magic numbers
- Francis Joseph Williams – Head of Experience, Hallam
- Ben Wood – Director of Growth & Innovation, Hallam
- Michael Younger – Marketing and Campaigns Manager, Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People
As always, all proceeds will be going to our chosen charity – this year’s being Emmanuel House: an independent charity helping those who are homeless or in crisis in Nottingham. Their Fundraising and Marketing Manager, Lauren Howatson, will also be joining us on the day to explain all the vital work that the service provides.
Keep an eye out for more announcements over the coming weeks and don’t forget to grab your early bird tickets while there’s still a few remaining… We can’t wait to welcome you back!